Below is some information about the Nymph yacht that is for sale. If you need more information about the vessel, feel free to contact me.
- Builder: Mathews Boat Company, Clinton, Ohio
- Launched: 1913 Part Clinton Ohio
- Home Port: Palm Beach, Florida
- Length: 75 Feet
- Beam: 14 Feet
- Draft: 4 1/2 Feet
- Power: Diesel 178 HP
- Restored: 2008 thru 2015
- Stand up and walk through engine room, algripe painted, John Deere 6068TFM75, Seakeeper5, twin disk M6-509 10″ x 12′ thrusters, Cummings ONAN 17kw.
- New 2″ 3168S Shaft
- Total Rewooding – African Mahogany, Northeastern White Pine Decks, White Oak Frame, Juniper Hull, Heart Pine Hull.
- 40-year T.T. fiberglass hull (C beautiful) 3/8 to 1/2 fiberglass over the hull.
- 24 volt electrical total rewire, new panels, switches, chargers by Victron ABYC company
Cabins, Carpentry, and Joinery
- A beveled mirrored buffet located in Saloon has a copper-lined pass-through from the galley. The master suite has a large drawer under the bunk that was used for strong fancy dresses and hats. Large mirrors in all staterooms. Leaded beveled glass liquor cabinet in Saloon. Edwardian-style African Mahogany raised panels throughout the boat. Beveled glass windows. Hanging cabinets with leaded beveled glass.
- All cabin lighting is original period correct. Mahogany Saloon dining drop leaf table with 2 felt-lined silverware drawers 48″ x 48″. There is storage under all settees and bunks. 3-staterooms, sleeps 7 with head height more than adequate. Lighted mirrored alcoves in staterooms and saloon.
- Vented hanging cabinets throughout living quarters.
Deck Hardware, Tackle, Tenders, and Enclosures
- The year 2021 new awnings with roll-up solid clear and shade curtains.
- 2021 day covers for the remainder of boat brightwork
- Running lights original and period correct
- 2-period correct rowing tenders. 1- 10’2″ and 1- 12’2″ mahogany with oak and white cedar.
- Forward scuttle hatch with slide forward top and double doors.
- Deck hardware original and or period correct. Herschof cleats, bits, and pipes, port lighting chrome over brass ball and handrails. Stanchions, bronze lifelines, and turnbuckles.
- Canopy awnings, exterior lighting with period-correct light bulbs.
- 10″ spotlight, chrome-plated with 10′ extension period correct.
- Lighted glass galley cabinets with etched “NYMPH CREST”
- Oak ice box with a new refrigeration system
- 3-period burner propane cook stove and oven completely restored with safety switches and gas line mechanical timer
- 1″ Italian marble on the floor
- Microwave built-in with cutting board drop-down shelf.
Heads and Plumbing
- 1 Roritan electrical Atlantis new hoses, tank, and mercirator.
- 1 Ratitan electrical crown new hoses, new holding tank, and mercirator, all new bronze and brass through hull and valves on both.
- Tub and sinks original cast iron with decorative casting. The tub has claw feet with period-style hardware.
- Water tanks, lines, shurflow 2 pressure pumps with as-needed sensors.
- Raritan tank level indicators.
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS MAP 5215.
- Garmin VHF radio
- Simrad AP70 Auto-pilot
2,688 total views, 2 views today